It would be our pleasure to welcome you and your dog to The Barracks Inn. Arrangements to bring your dog must be made in advance, as there is a limited number of dog-friendly rooms available. As such, we reserve the right to limit the number of dogs on the property at any one time. Dog-friendly rooms are located on the main level.
Please note: A $35.00 fee per visit will be applicable.
While visiting us with your dog we ask that you maintain control of your dog’s behaviour and noise level so that other guests are not disturbed. Please read and observe the following guidelines to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself and your fellow guests:
- You must have advanced approval to bring a dog to The Barracks Inn so that we may monitor the number of dogs staying at any one time.
- A maximum of two dogs per room will be permitted.
- Your dog must be on a leash or in a kennel or carrying crate at all times when not in your personal guest room.
- Your dog is not permitted on the verandah, terrace or other outdoor seating areas, or in any meeting or event spaces (this is not applicable to guide dogs).
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. A dog waste station is located in the parking lot area.
- Barking, whimpering or any noise that is potentially disturbing to other guests is not allowed. Barracks Inn staff will locate you to control the noise if your dog is causing a disturbance.
- You are not permitted to leave a dog unattended in your room without being crated or without authorization from a member of management.
- Please do not allow your dogs on any furniture or beds. If your dog is used to this creature comfort, protect the fabrics by covering them with a blanket or sheet, which we can provide.
- As the registered guest, you are financially responsible for any damages caused by your dog. This includes excessive cleaning charges that may be required.
- A suitable time for housekeeping to clean your room will need to be arranged. The housekeeping staff will not clean your room unless you are there with your dog or the dog is out of the room.
- We suggest that you bring your own dog bedding, clean-up towels, food and water bowls, and pick-up bags. However, the hotel has a limited supply available at an additional cost.
- All dogs visiting The Barracks Inn must be up to date on their shots and be free of fleas and ticks.
- Due to allergens, cats are not permitted at The Barracks Inn.